Find Businesses and Experts for Tree Services
Be advised, only a Tree Expert or Tree Care Operator with an Active certification or license should be retained to provide services. Note: License Status 'Exp-NA' = license 'expired' or 'not applied' for.
- Tree Maintenance (Pruning and Repairing)
- Tree Removal, Brush Cutting or Removal
- Stump Grinding or Removal
- Tree Pesticide Applications
- Tree Appraisals/Insurance Claims
- Plant Health Care (Insect and Disease Inspection & Diagnosis, Fertilization/Soil Management)
- Utility Line Clearance/Vegetation Management
- Public Education Programs
- Mechanical Tree Spade Services/Transplanting
- Community Forestry/Street Tree Inventory
- Planning and Consulting Services
- Community Forestry Management Plans
- Tree Planting and Establishment
- Tree Management and Risk Management
- Tree Management During Site Planning and Development
- Lightning Protection
- Cabling and Bracing/Support Systems
Reports for individual licensees or multiple licensees may be printed from a County List report.
Search by Last Name or License Number
Search by Business Name
Directory Disclaimer for Licensees and Businesses
This directory is intended to help consumers identify and connect with a Licensed Tree Expert, Licensed Tree Care Operator, or registered tree care business, and is not an endorsement by the Board of Tree Experts of any individual licensee or business.
Licensure demonstrates that the individual meets the experience and educational requirements for licensure, passed the New Jersey Board of Tree Experts' licensure examination, and is otherwise subject to the requirements set forth at N.J.S.A. 45:15C-11, et seq. and N.J.A.C. 7:3A-1.1, et seq., but is not a guarantee of the quality of any individual licensee's work.
Registration with the Board demonstrates that the business maintains the required amounts of insurance, has at least one licensee on staff, and is otherwise subject to the safety, training, and ethics requirements set forth at N.J.S.A. 45:15C-11, et seq. and N.J.A.C. 7:3A-1.1, et seq., but is not a guarantee of the quality of any particular registered business's work.